your browser. (NOTE: This will not
work in other browsers.) If the following steps do not work, contact the
1. Go to the menu at the top of this window (File, Edit, View,
etc.) and select "Tools." Then select "Internet
2. A pop-up window will appear with several categories at the
top (General, Security, Content, etc.) Choose
3. Within "Security" you will find more choices
(Internet, Local Intranet, etc.) Choose "Internet"
and then click on "Custom Level" at the bottom of the box.
4. Another box will appear with several categories and
choices. Scroll about 3/4 of the way down the page until you
find "Scripting." Under "Active Scripting"
choose "Enable." Then click "OK."
5. A question box will appear, asking if you wish to change
your settings. Choose "yes" and then click
"OK" on the original pop-up box.
6. Finally, refresh this page.